COOLA’s Organic SPF 30 Scalp & Hair Mist
Heads up! Your scalp and hair are vulnerable to sun damage every time you step outside. Part ways from burnt parts without weighing down your style. Protect these commonly overlooked areas.
A HEAD-LINING SPRITZ
Protection for your scalp and hair:
- Who: For all hair types and anyone with color-treated hair who wants to keep it looking fresh.
- What: Organic SPF 30 spray for the scalp and hair with color-protecting ingredients.
- When: Spritz it on before heading out into the sun. Reapply as often as needed during sun exposure.
- Where: Spray it directly on the scalp and on hair that’s wet or dry.
- Why: To stay on top of sun safety from head to toe.
Farm to Face
- Gotu Kola Extract: Improves micro circulation in the scalp for overall scalp health & nutrition.
- Panthenol: Natural moisturizer derived from ProVitamin B5 which strengthens and keeps hair healthy.
- Monoi Oil: Offers natural UV protection and improves the shine & condition of dry & damaged hair.
What are UV Rays?
The sunlight that reaches us is made up of two types of harmful rays: long wave ultraviolet A (UVA) and short wave ultraviolet B (UVB). UVA rays penetrate deep into the dermis, the skin’s thickest layer.
Unprotected exposure can lead to premature skin aging and wrinkling (photoaging), and suppression of the immune system. UVB rays will usually burn the superficial layers of your skin. It plays a key role in the development of skin cancer. The intensity of UVB rays vary by season, location and time of day, with 10AM to 4PM being the peak hours. Sunburned skin doesn’t just feel awful, it can cause permanent damage over time.